Rail Technician Orlando FL - Mobility Customer Service
Company: Siemens Mobility
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Rail systems must do one thing above all: run. With modern
maintenance solutions - from diagnostics to data-based action
recommendations, from quick delivery of replacement parts to
strategically planned modernization - we ensure your systems'
highest reliability and availability: 100% Railability.
Good service means we are there for our partners and customers when
they need us - and beyond. That is because we define ourselves by
what we do. Every day, every hour, every minute - We help our
customers move the world.
We seek to hire several Train Service Technicians to (or Qualified
Maintenance Person) inspect, maintain, and repair trains. Hours are
3rd shift - 10pm-6:30am (including weekdays, weekends and
holidays), but can include dayshift or afternoon shift based on
operational needs. Your workplace will be in Orlando, FL.
Flexibility to occasionally fill in at the West Palm Beach, FL
maintenance facility is encouraged. We will provide training
through a qualification program.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Perform day to day running maintenance and unscheduled repair
to a fleet of locomotives, coaches, and train sets via maintenance
instructions from Computer Maintenance Management System
- Follow all maintenance instructions (wherever available) to
enforce to and maintain compliance and high-quality standards
- Responsible for keeping workstation and work areas clean and
free of debris at all times
- Willing to perform all other functions as needed, including
forklift operation, daily cleaning operations, and other as
- Develop a working relationship with the Customer as an employee
and representative of Siemens Mobility
- Verify that all defects, tasks, and incidents have been
reported and detailed in (CMMS) for compliance, issue tracking, and
- Provide body/welding/paint repair to locomotives, coaches, and
- Maintain compliance to all Federal Railroad Administration
(FRA) related safety rules, laws, and regulations
- Collaborate with the leadership as needed on all site issues,
systems, and related facility operations
To thrive in this role, you have:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with a railroad or other
technical field(s). Technical training will also be considered with
lesser work experience.
- Detailed knowledge of technical aspects of the rolling
- Experience with FRA relations
- Experience with engine, electrical, and HVAC systems
- Experience with auto body or upholstery/seat repair
- Experience with welding, including certifications
- Quality Certifications
Why you'll love working for Us:
- Freedom and healthy work-life balance- Health, Dental, Vision
Insurance, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits - starting Day 1!
- We believe that each member of our team is accountable for
making decisions, solving problems, and taking actions that
contribute to long-term impact and financial success.
- We do the right thing. We stand for green innovations and
meaningful solutions with impact on customers, ecosystem partners,
society, and environment.
- We are frontrunners in digitalization and building platforms.
Therefore, we are hiring ambitious forward-thinkers who want to
have a real impact.
- Solve the world's most significant problems - Be part of
exciting and innovative projects.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid
for them! Take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement program,
Mentor Programs, and your development through online learning. We
operate daily with a growth mindset - that's why Siemens
consistently ranks on the Fortune World's Most Admired Companies
- Employee perks and discounts in addition to our 401k match and
generous Paid Time Off
While we appreciate all applications, we advise that only
candidates under consideration will be contacted.
This job is based in Orlando, FL. Siemens offers a variety of
health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our
benefits can be found here:
https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html . The base
salary range in Orlando, FL, is $50,800 - $68,500. The salary may
be higher or lower depending on the budget and the candidate's
experience, knowledge, skills, and qualifications.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices
about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Keywords: Siemens Mobility, Pine Hills , Rail Technician Orlando FL - Mobility Customer Service, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!